The Watford Cheetahs took to the road on Sunday 18th May to take on the league new boys, the London Hornets. The game was played in aid of...
Watford came into the game against Bury Saints on a high, following their 42-0 victory over the Ipswich Cardinals the previous weekend. In a bruising encounter, it was...
Come and cheer the Cheetahs on this double header weekend. The adult squad(2-0) advance undefeated to week 3 in their 2014 campaign at home versus the Bury Saints...
For the second match at their new home field, University of Hertfordshire De Havilland Campus, the Watford Cheetahs welcomed a fellow club of historical standing in the annals...
Come and cheer the Cheetahs on this double header weekend. The adult squad(1-0) advance to week 2 in their 2014 campaign at home versus the Ipswich Cardinals (1-0)....
WATFORD CHEETAHS OPEN SEASON WITH A WIN Photo copyright Garry Neesam Photography. The Watford Cheetahs opened their 2014 season against the Ouse Valley Eagles, the new team formed from the...
- Cheetahs and Hornets play for GOSH
- Cheetahs beat Saints
- Double Header Weekend: Saints and Warriors take on Cheetahs
- Cheetahs shut-out Cardinals
- Double Header Weekend: Cardinals & Thrashers take on Cheetahs
- Watford Cheetahs open season with a win
- Week 1, First game of the Season Ouse Valley Eagles !
- MudderPride: Cheetah Youth & Juniors stepping up for a good cause
- The Future of the #CheetahPride
- 2014 Fixtures released
- Panthers wideout Kelvin Benjamin to undergo MRI July 28, 2014
- Tom Coughlin frustrated by Odell Beckham's injury July 28, 2014
- Julio Jones looks explosive early in Falcons camp July 28, 2014
- Calvin Pace: N.Y Jets have best defense in the NFL July 28, 2014
- Chris Rainey waived by Indianapolis Colts July 28, 2014
- Kyle Rudolph, Minnesota Vikings sign 5-year contract July 28, 2014
- Jerry Jones: I was so close to drafting Johnny Manziel July 28, 2014
- LaMichael James (dislocated elbow) could miss 1 month July 27, 2014